Plan International Office Attendant Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Plan International Ethiopia looking for “Office Attendant“. Applicants with a degree in High School may apply on or before 17th March 2023.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organizations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 11th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Office Attendant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||17th March 2023|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2023
- Assess the cleanliness and hygiene situation of the office and detect current and potential problems.
- Sweep & mop the floors of the office on daily basis.
- Throwing the trash/empty all garbage daily from every office.
- Wash walls and windows using sponges, towels and liquid soaps.
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene in restrooms and other places in the building like corridors.
- Clean office tables, chairs, filing cabinets, etc.
- Clean bathrooms at least four time a day.
- Prepare and serve tea/coffee and any other refreshments to staff and guests.
- Remind purchasing of the necessary materials for cleaning and refreshment like tea/coffee, water to immediate supervisor beforehand.
- Provide photocopying services.
- Deliver documents and letters internally.
- Make simple repairs that do not need professional help like repairing wall panels and the like.
- Take simple security measures such as locking doors and closing windows.
- Taking care of the organization’s office equipment during day-today operations
- Serving visitors and guests with refreshment
- Continuous monitoring of the cleanliness of facilities and other equipment.
- Inform the Senior Office Attendant for the need of extensive repairs and other major renovations in the office.
- Monitoring hazards in the office such as those related to fire and electricity.
- Perform similar duties as requested by supervisor.
Position in Organization:
- Office Attendant
- Location: Addis Ababa, Country Office
- Type of Role: Office Attendant
- Reports to: Administration Coordinator
- Grade: A
- Closing Date: March 17,2023
Qualification & Experience:
- 10th grade complete.
- Two years of relevant experience.
How to Apply Plan International Office Attendant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Addis-Ababa-Office-Attendant/912314901/
The Closing Date: 17th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.