Plan International Regional Adolescent Girls in Crisis Technical Advisor Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Plan International Uganda looking for “Regional Adolescent Girls in Crisis Technical Advisor“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before April 28, 2023.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organizations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on April 21, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Adolescent Girls in Crisis Technical Advisor to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
Plan International Job Vacancy 2023
The Adolescents in Emergencies technical advisor will be responsible for:
Strategy and Programme Design:
- Piloting the global Adolescents in Emergencies programming toolkit with selected Country Offices with refugee programs in collaboration with the Global Child Protection in Emergency Specialist.
- Support the development of a results framework and MEAL tools for gender-aware adolescent programming in refugee settings.
- Support the development of a global key guidance, toolkits and manuals on specific aspects of adolescent girls in crisis programming and tools for age- and gender informed strategic responses across multiple sectors.
- Support the development and testing of evidence-based programming models for specific issues affecting adolescent girls in humanitarian settings.
- Support national offices and country office teams in developing concept notes and mobilising resources for adolescent girls in crisis focused programming in refugee settings.
Position in Organization:
- Location: To b based in your country of residance but supporting Uganda
- Type of Role: Fixed Term
- Reports to: Team Leader- Centre of Excellence: Girls in Displaced Settings
- Grade: Level 17
- Closing Date: 28/04/2023
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Youth Policy, Education or another related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively professional experience in education, youth economic empowerment, child protection, and/or SRHR programming of which at least 3 in humanitarian context.
- Demonstrated experience in developing adolescent-specific programming materials including tools, guidance, training materials and project proposals.
- Experience in child- and/or youth participatory programming is an asset.
- Good facilitation skills and ability to deliver briefings and trainings for a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to network and liaise with UN, coordination mechanisms and donors.
- Flexible work attitude and ability to work independently and remotely.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse and cross-cultural audience.
- Excellent knowledge of English mandatory, second language relevant for the East and Southern Africa region an advantage.
- Commitment to Plan International’s Child and Youth Safeguarding policy, Code of Conduct and Whistleblowing policies.
How to Apply Plan International Regional Adolescent Girls in Crisis Technical Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Based-in-your-Country-of-resid-Regional-Adolescent-Girls-in-Crisis-Technical-Advisor/924450501/
The Closing Date: April 28, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- ChildFund International Senior Technical Advisor Jobs 2023
- ChildFund International Child Protection Advisor Jobs 2023
- IRC Education Technical Adviser Jobs 2023
- OXFAM Graduate Trainee Communications Jobs 2023
- OXFAM Communications Assistant Jobs 2023
- OXFAM Voice Project Manager Jobs 2023
- Mastercard Foundation Head IT Risk Management Jobs 2023