Relief International MEAL Manager Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. Relief International South Sudan looking for “MEAL Manager“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 15th March 2023.
Relief International’s 7,300 staff and volunteers have the experience and agility to meet the ever-changing needs of populations in vulnerable situations. We partner with them to develop a strategy for the future and create more enduring pathways to stability.
The Relief International has published a job vacancy announcement on 02nd March 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of MEAL Manager to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||Relief International (RI)|
|Position||Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Manager|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||15th March 2023|
Relief International Job Vacancy 2023
Position Summary: The MEAL Manager is responsible for leading efficient, innovative, evidence based and quality program information, knowledge management and accountability systems to promote learning, ensuring production and appropriate use of materials for internal and external communications to different stakeholders and consistently measure impact. The MEAL Manager will also bring significant experience and fresh ideas to lead on MEAL system development and implementation, review and evaluations, MEAL budgeting, recruitment support, as well as support to proposal writing and log frame development. The post holder will ensure that all Relief International and Partner projects are supported to ensure quality, effectiveness and appropriateness of their programs as well as develop national MEAL capacity across the program.
- BA required and Master’s degree preferred; academic or equivalent work experience in Statistics, Social Development or equivalent
- Minimum 5 year work experience in MEAL leadership role in conflict setting, including proposal development, MEAL systems development, rollout and strengthening, Knowledge management, accountability strongly preferred
- Extensive experience in effective strategic level communication and coordination with national partners, central and local authorities, NGO partners, UN agencies and other relevant stakeholders
- Excellent writing and research skills and computer literacy, including donor report writing experience
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex activities, meet deadlines, and exercise sound judgment with high cultural awareness
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently
- Fluency in English and strong English writing skills are required. Arabic or other local languages of South Sudan desired
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment. Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours as needed
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience in capacity development for diverse stakeholders levels
- Strong people management skills.
- Duration: 12 months with possible extension
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Relief International MEAL Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers………
The Closing Date: 15th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.