RSCE Assistant Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
RSCE Uganda looking for “Assistant Human Resources Officer”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before December 03, 2023.
The United Nations Regional Service Centre in Entebbe is United Nations Peacekeeping office based in Entebbe, Uganda that provides services, such as administrative, logistics and information and communications technology to various United Nations missions.
The RSCE has published a job vacancy announcement on November 17, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Assistant Human Resources Officer to be based in ENTEBBE, Uganda.
RSCE Job Vacancy 2023
Recruitment and Staff Selection
- Assists in the management of recruitment process including coordinating with client offices in forecasting and
- identifying vacancies, preparing job openings, reviewing and screening candidates.
- Assists in the review of job openings in consultation with hiring managers, ensuring that the evaluation criteria and responsibilities reflect the job content;
- Arranges interviews for selection of candidates.
- Supports the supervisor in task forces and working groups identifying issues/problems, formulating policies and guidelines, and providing inputs on new procedures on recruitment and staff selection;
- Reviews when required and determines eligibility of applicants in line with requirements stated in the job openings;
- Initiates and follows-up on reference checks and academic verifications, ensuring the completion of the pre-recruitment formalities, calculating salaries and related benefits, and preparing and dispatching offers of appointments and Statement of emoluments.
Position in Organization:
- Job Opening ID: 221027
- Job Network: Management and Administration
- Job Family: Ressources humaines
- Category and Level: National Professional Officers, NO-A
- Duty Station: ENTEBBE
- Department/Office: Regional Service Centre at Entebbe
- Date Posted: Nov 1, 2023
- Deadline: Dec 3, 2023
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in human resources management, business or public administration, social sciences, education or related field. A first-level university degree in combination with additional experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience in human resources management is required.
- Experience working in a United Nations common system field operation (inclusive of peacekeeping, political missions and UN agencies, funds and programmes) – or similar international organization or non-governmental organization – in a conflict or post-conflict setting is desirable.
- Experience working in a multicultural and/or international work environment is desirable.
- Experience in a shared service center is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of French is desirable.
How to Apply RSCE Assistant Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/jobSearchDescription/221027?language=en
The Closing Date: December 03, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNHCR Environment Associate Jobs 2023
- DRC Area Manager Jobs 2023
- Abt Associates MEL/CLA Director Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Associate Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Driver Jobs 2023
- IGCP Waiter/Waitress Jobs 2023
- IGCP Restaurant Manager Jobs 2023
- IGCP Executive Chef – Wellness Kitchen Jobs 2023
- IGCP Parking Management Valet Driver Jobs 2023