RTI International Regional Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. RTI International Ethiopia looking for “Regional Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 26th March 2023.
RTI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition. Our vision is to address the world’s most critical problems with science-based solutions in pursuit of a better future. Clients rely on us to answer questions that demand an objective and multidisciplinary approach—one that integrates expertise across the social and laboratory sciences, engineering, and international development.
The RTI International has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Regional Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Six years|
|Application Deadline||26th March 2023|
RTI International Job Vacancy 2023
- Overall coordination and manage FAST activities in the cluster
- Oversee all activities grant, procurement, logistics, HR, and IT functions for the regional office.
- Responsible for data collection and submission to main office.
- Support and coordinate with FAST technical teams in nutrition, food and agriculture systems, and market systems to ensure technical quality of core activities to ensure scale and impact across sectors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with private sector actors within their regions, engaging them as grantees, learning partners, and stakeholders in local food market systems.
- Engage with other donors and donor-funded activities by including them as active participants in learning agendas and events, to ensure that learnings are shared and successes are amplified and replicated.
- Oversee and coordinate local partners, sub-contracts, and grantees implementation and reporting.
- Coordinate and work closely with regional government and district (woreda) level government technical implementation of FAST activities
- Continually monitor field travel and day-to-day risk assessments,
- Ensures that regional support needs are clearly identified to the head office.
- Supervise and support technical and operational staff in the field, including coordination in the preparation process of work plan development and activities implementation, monitoring of activities and progress made using partners’ data platform, identification of needs for technical.
- Continually monitors field travel and day-to-day risk assessments in the region.
Position in Organization:
- Regional Manager
- Category: Project Management
- Position Type: Regular Full-Time
- Location: Jimma, Ethiopia
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree and 6 years of Experience.
How to Apply RTI International Regional Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://uscareers-rtiinc.icims.com/jobs/9290/regional-manager—jimma—ethiopia-food-and-agriculture-systems-transformation-%28fast%29-activity/job
The Closing Date: 26th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.