SEforALL STEM Technical Traineeship Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. SEforALL Kenya looking for “STEM Technical Traineeship”. Applicants with a Bachelors or Master’s degree may apply on or before 27 April 2023.
Sustainable Energy for All (SEforALL) is an international organization working in partnership with the United Nations, leaders in government, the private sector, financial institutions and civil society with as goal to drive further, faster action toward the achievement of Sustainable Development Goal 7, which calls for universal access to sustainable energy by 2030, and the Paris Agreement, which calls for reducing greenhouse gas emissions to limit climate warming to below 2° Celsius.
The SEforALL has published a job vacancy announcement on 17 April 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of STEM Technical Traineeship to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
SEforALL Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Tasks for the Role: As part of the SEforALL Technical Training programmes aimed at establishing training for employment programmes to train youth, particularly women; and prepare them for careers in the sustainable energy sector, the Women at the Forefront (WYFF) team in collaboration with the Energy Transition Department will implement a training programme for young graduates particularly women around key worksteams underway in Ghana and Kenya.
The traineeship will focus on the following areas:
- Themes: Energy Access and Energy Transition
- Energy solutions: Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Energy services: Clean Cooking, Cooling for All, Powering Healthcare
- Enabling approaches: Energy Finance, International Relations, Policies,
- Intelligence approaches: Research, Energy Modelling, Communications
Qualification & Experience:
- Applicants must be 18-35 years of age.
- To support bringing “Women at the Forefront”, female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- A recent Bachelors or Master’s degree (within the past 2 years) in a STEM field (e.g., sciences, renewable energy, engineering, or related area).
- Have 1-3 years of professional experience in energy, climate, engineering or similar field.
- Must demonstrate completion of technical courses related to the topics covered in the programme as highlighted above.
- Highly professional, punctual, and willing and able to learn new skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Must be available for the entire duration of the training programme.
- Must currently reside in Ghana or Kenya respectively and be a national or legal resident.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply SEforALL STEM Technical Traineeship Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 27 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- World Bank Senior Digital Development Specialist Jobs
- UN Habitat Budget Officer Jobs
- UNDSS Security Coordination Officer Jobs
- UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNEP Scoping Consultant Jobs
- UNON Project Engineer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs