SNV Executive Administration Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
SNV Uganda looking for “Executive Administration Officer”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before December 05, 2023.
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation is a not-for-profit international development organisation, established in the Netherlands in 1965. Driven by the Sustainable Development Goals, SNV makes a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty by helping them raise incomes and access basic services.
The SNV has published a job vacancy announcement on November 17, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Executive Administration Officer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
SNV Job Vacancy 2023
Roles and responsibilities
- The job holder is expected to give administrative support to Country Director and Country Management Team.
- The job holder will work very closely with the Country Director to ease the administrative workload.
- The job holder will also be required to gather, analyse and report relevant (Financial, HR & Operations) data and provide input for the CD and CMT for action.
Project Management Support
- The employee will be expected to give administrative support, coordination of project reviews, reporting, monitoring, donor reporting and annual and Mid-Year Reporting.
Meetings and Events Management
- The employee should be able to organize and co-ordinate high level meetings (e.g. strategic workshops, events) of the assigned department or project team, take care of housekeeping affairs, and take and distribute minutes on time.
- Organise and manage appointments of the assigned manager and liaise with Logistics to facilitate planning and implementation of activities.
- Assist in the coordination and compilation of monthly and quarterly staff and team planning and provide the link to admin/finance and logistics as needed.
- Manage the Country Director’s diary and engagements.
Position in Organization:
- Position: Executive Administration Officer
- Kampala, Uganda
- Contract type: National employment contract
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Business Administration, Communications, Public Relations, or and any other relevant field.
- Minimum four (4) years relevant work experience, ideally in mass communications, public relations or busy project support unit/office.
- Ability to work without supervision. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent administration skills, able to organise own work and make follow-up on tasks as required.
- Ability to follow required procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to give good attention to detail.
- Flexible, dynamic, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to relate effectively with a wide range of people and cultures.
- Proficient computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
How to Apply SNV Executive Administration Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.smartrecruiters.com/SNV/743999944141353
The Closing Date: December 05, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNHCR Programme Associate Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Environment Associate Jobs 2023
- DRC Area Manager Jobs 2023
- Abt Associates MEL/CLA Director Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Associate Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Driver Jobs 2023
- IGCP Waiter/Waitress Jobs 2023
- IGCP Restaurant Manager Jobs 2023
- IGCP Executive Chef – Wellness Kitchen Jobs 2023
- IGCP Parking Management Valet Driver Jobs 2023