SNV Wash Communication officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. SNV Ethiopia looking for “Wash Communication officer“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 20th April 2023.
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation. Founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago, we have built a long-term, local presence in 39 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our global team of local and international advisors works with local partners to equip communities, businesses and organisations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
The SNV has published a job vacancy announcement on 11th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Wash Communication officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
SNV Job Vacancy 2023
- Content management.
- Project implementation.
- Manage budget projections and work plans for activities related to communications.
- Prepare timely reports and feedback on activities for coordination.
- Monitor the effectiveness of each platform.
Position in Organization:
- WASH Communication officer
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Contract type: National employment contract
- Deadline: 20th April 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Journalism, business administration or another relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in leading and managing NGO external and stakeholder communications. The officer is required to have a design and layout skills (Adobe Photoshop, In Design) and Event planning and management experience.
How to Apply SNV Wash Communication officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.smartrecruiters.com/SNV/743999899166093
The Closing Date: 20th April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.