UNCTAD Internship Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNCTAD Ethiopia looking for “Internship“. Applicants with a degree in Graduate School Programme may apply on or before 18th May 2023.
The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development was established in 1964 as an intergovernmental organization intended to promote the interests of developing states in world trade. UNCTAD is the part of the United Nations Secretariat dealing with trade, investment, and development issues.
UNCTAD Internship Jobs 2023
The UNCTAD has published a job vacancy announcement on 20th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Internship to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
UNCTAD Job Vacancy 2023
Responsibilities: Carrying out his/her tasks under the supervision of the Economic Affairs Officer, the intern will perform the following functions:
- Assist in organizing dissemination activities for UNCTAD’s research
- Assist in preparation of news items and updating the social media accounts
- Update and improving information contained in the office databases, perform internet-based research and catalogue information related to the work of UNCTAD;
- Assist with the maintenance of the Regional Office for Africa (RoA)’s electronic communications dispatched to stakeholders, including UNCTAD communications and outreach products
- Draft information communications products for target audiences, to include press releases, communications and social media campaigns, reports, brochures or flyers, briefings, prepare short video/animated clips, newsletters, websites.
- Contribute to the implementation of the RoA’s communication strategy, including through the production and distribution of information material for a variety of media and social media channels.
- In consultation with the relevant senior officials, prepare initials drafts of articles or chapters for inclusion in UN newsletters, periodicals, reports and books.
- Identify key contacts/constituencies and opportunities for strategic partnerships to facilitate and enhance communication efforts.
- Organize or participate in the organization of conferences, seminars, press briefings, interviews, etc.; prepares briefing materials for senior officials prior to their participation in such events.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: UNCTAD Internship in the Regional Office for Africa/ALDC, I (Temporary Job Opening)
- Job Code Title: INTERN – PUBLIC INFORMATION
- Department/Office: United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
- Duty Station: ADDIS ABABA
- Posting Period: 19 April 2023 – 18 May 2023
- Job Opening Number: 23-Public Information-UNITED NAT-207246-J-Addis Ababa (A)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate school programme.
- No working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
How to Apply UNCTAD Internship Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=207246
The Closing Date: 18th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.