UNDP Admin – Finance Officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UNDP Nigeria looking for “Admin – Finance Officer”. Applicants with a Secondary Education may apply on or before 16 September 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Admin – Finance Officer Jobs 2023
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 02 September 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Admin – Finance Officer to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direct supervision of the Head, Administration and Finance Officer (P3), the Administration and Finance Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- In collaboration with the local UNDP office, coordinate actions related to recruitment and administration of national staff. Provide guidance on requirements of the performance appraisal system and maintain a system to track compliance.
- Maintain confidential personnel files, ensuring that information is complete and updated.
- Ensure that separating staff finalize in-country formalities prior to their departure.
- Ensure that staff time and attendance is properly recorded, verified, and submitted in a timely manner to UNDP for national staff and to the Executive Office, for international staff.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in business or public administration, finance, accounting, law, or a related field is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with an additional seven (7) years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of 5 years with a Master’s degree and/or 7 Years with a Bachelor’s degree of progressively responsible experience in administration, finance, accounting, human resources management, or related field is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience in the field (actual setting where a mission and/or project is being implemented) in emergency situations (complex emergency or natural disaster) is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Admin – Finance Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 16 September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.