UNDP Administrative Associate Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UNDP Nigeria programme looking for “Administrative Associate”. Applicants with a Secondary education may apply on or before 20 March 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Administrative Associate Jobs 2023
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 March 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Associate to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement the operational processes
- Organize of procurement processes
- Support to HR implementation services
- Logistical and general administration support
- Support knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
- Completion of secondary education is required.
- University degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration or related fields is an asset.
- At least 6 years of progressively responsible experience in administration, procurement, HR, or logistic support service;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.);
- Experience in the use of an ERP system, such as ATLAS or Quantum, is an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Language: Fluency in written and spoken English
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Administrative Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.