UNDP Communication and Graphic Design Analyst Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs.
UNDP South Sudan looking for “Communication and Graphic Design Analyst”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 30th November 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th November 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Communication and Graphic Design Analyst to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Institutional Arrangement: The Communication and Graphic Design Analyst will report to the Chief Programme Advisor. S/he is part of the StaRR unit and will work very closely with the Team Leader, Portfolio and Project Leads, and StaRR unit Field Coordinators. S/he will also be supported by the StaRR unit staff in the Country Office and in the field.
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field, such as Communication, Journalism, Digital Media, or other relevant disciplines.
- A first-level university degree in a relevant field in combination with two years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Up to 2 years (with master’s degree) or 2 years (with bachelor’s degree) of relevant professional experience at the national or international level in communications or graphic design;
- Work experience in crisis and fragile settings with specific knowledge in multimedia, studies and video editing will be an advantage;
- Excellent skills on multi-media engagement.;
- Extensive experience in graphic design and editing (studies and videos);
- Knowledge in documenting social and institutional processes;
- Practical experience in graphic design, including the use of design software such as Canva, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premere Pro, etc.);
- Familiarity with multi-media software for preparing videos and sound recording desirable;
- Proven experience in graphic production from start to published/printed product with knowledge of printing processes (offset and digital) and colour management;
- Knowledge and experience with websites and content management systems is an advantage;
- Knowledge in media and reporting protocols is an advantage;
- Good understanding of mass media and communication networks in forestry, climate change, and environment;
- Good knowledge about branding;
- Experience working with UN agencies and international organizations is an advantage;
- Good interpersonal skill and high teamwork spirit;
- Work experience in conflict or post conflict or fragile state, particularly in South Sudan and similar countries.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English is required.
- Job Identification: 14709
- Grade: IB
- Contract Duration: 1 Year
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Communication and Graphic Design Analyst Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 30th November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- Save the Children Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Assistant Registration and Identity Management Officer Jobs 2023
- NRC WASH Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Assistant Development Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Senior Supply Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Senior Logistics Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Protection Associate Jobs 2023