UNDP Communications Analyst Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNDP Kenya looking for “Communications Analyst”. Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before 28 April 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 April 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Communications Analyst to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide substantive inputs to the development of the KCO communication strategy.
- Provide support to advocacy efforts and campaigns by organizing roundtable discussions, press conferences, online events, and other publicity events, and preparing briefing materials and press releases.
- Provide guidance and support to Programme and other KCO staff on UN Women corporate communications guidelines and printing norms.
- Track and monitor print and social media and report relevant information to senior staff to inform strategy development.
- Provide inputs to Programme to integrate advocacy and communication strategies into Programme formulation, as necessary.
- Master’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations or Journalism or related field is required
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- At least 6 years of progressively responsible experience in providing support to the formulation and implementation of internal and external communications and advocacy strategies and related plans.
- Experience in the use of computer applications and software packages such as Microsoft Office as well as web-based management systems.
- Experience in the use of social media and digital communications.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Communications Analyst Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 28 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- World Bank Senior Digital Development Specialist Jobs
- UN Habitat Budget Officer Jobs
- UNDSS Security Coordination Officer Jobs
- UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNEP Scoping Consultant Jobs
- UNON Project Engineer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs