UNDP Driver – Clerk Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UNDP Nigeria looking for “Driver – Clerk”. Applicants with a Secondary education may apply on or before 14 March 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Driver – Clerk Jobs 2023
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 March 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Driver – Clerk to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving office vehicles for the transport of authorized personnel and delivery and collection of mail, documents and other items and
- Meeting official personnel and visitors at the airport, visa and customs formalities arrangement when required.
- Ensures cost-savings through proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs, provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports.
- Ensures proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, tyre check, brakes, car washing, etc.
- Ensures availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, map of the city/country, first aid kit, necessary spare parts
- Ensures that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Secondary Education. Valid Driver’s license.
- Experience driving within the city of Lagos for over 03 years is an added advantage/must
- 03 years’ work experience as a driver in an international organization, or UN system with a safe driving record.
- Knowledge of driving rules.
- Experience driving 4×4 vehicles in rough terrain.
- Experience driving high profile dignitaries is an added advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Driver – Clerk Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 14 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.