UNDP Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. UNDP Zimbabwe looking for “Human Resources Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before April 19, 2023.
In support of the Government of Zimbabwe, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has embarked on the implementation of a five-year Country Programme Document (CPD) 2016-2020.
UNDP focuses on areas that have a multiplier effect through a targeted build-up of capacities, policies, the creation of dialogue space, and scalable downstream interventions. Proposed downstream interventions will seek to provide platforms for citizen engagement in democratic processes and facilitate access to skills, knowledge and new technologies for increased income generation.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on April 12, 2023 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources Assistant to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
Ensures implementation of HR strategies focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Assist in ensuring the full compliance of records and reports with UN rules, regulations, UNDP policies, procedures and strategies; effective implementation of the internal control framework.
- Support the maintenance of an organized physical and electronic filing system of all HR records
- Preparation of correspondence as requested
- Ensure the updating of staff lists.
Implements HR services focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Preparation of draft job descriptions, vacancy announcements, compiling matrixes, performing functions of Secretary in interview panels.
- Support in payroll processing as required.
- Provision of support in inputting and tracking of all transactions related to positions, recruitment, benefits, earnings/deductions, retroactivities, recoveries, adjustments and separations through Atlas.
- Support in the preparation of submissions to the Corporate Review Panel (CRP) and Corporate Review Board (CRB)
- Maintenance of the rosters including e-rosters.
- Support the compilation of cost-recovery charges in Atlas for HR services provided by UNDP to other Agencies.
Position in Organization:
- Job Identification: 9892
- Locations: Harare, Zimbabwe
- Posting Date: 04/12/2023, 04:39 PM
- Apply Before: 04/19/2023, 09:29 AM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Agency: UNDP
- Grade: NB2
- Vacancy Type: National Personnel Service Agreement
- Practice Area: Management
- Bureau: Regional Bureau for Africa
- Contract Duration: 6 months
- Education & Work Experience: High School certificate
- Required Languages: English
- Vacancy Timeline: 1 Week
- Secondary Education with specialized certification in HR.
- University Degree in Business or Public Administration would be desirable, but it is not a requirement.
- UNDP HR Certification will be an added advantage
- 5 years of relevant HR and/or administrative experience is required at the national or international level in Human Resources Management
- Excellent oral and written skills; excellent drafting, formulation, reporting skills.
- Accuracy and professionalism in document production and editing.
- UN/ UNDP relevant experience highly desirable.
- Some experience working with the UN system organizations and/or International NGOs.
- Ability to work and adapt professionally and effectively in a challenging environment; ability to work effectively in a multicultural team of international and national personnel
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Sound experience in maintaining organized filing systems
- Fluency in English with good verbal and written skills
How to Apply UNDP Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/requisitions/job/9892
The Closing Date: April 19, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.