UNDP Information Management Specialist Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNDP Kenya looking for “Information Management Specialist”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 27 November 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 November 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Information Management Specialist to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Head of Risk Management Unit, Resident and Humanitarian Coordinator for Somalia, RMU, UNCT Somalia, as well as partners and donors through the development and maintenance of the Contractor Information Management System (CIMS) and Capacity Injection Reporting Tool (CIRT).
- In-depth evaluation, identification and subsequent implementation of technical solutions to enhance the CIMS/CIRT to ensure it meets the evolving needs of its users, as well as identification and recommendation of areas where improvements can be made to effectively support the Risk Management Unit in achieving its goals and priorities.
- Ongoing proactive evaluation of system performance, identifying areas of inefficiencies and potential problems. This includes collaboration with Management, and ICTS for corrective actions to achieve improved and uninterrupted services as well as ensuring security of the CIMS/CIRT operation always.
- Provision of cost implications and benefits of recommendations for budget considerations.
- Advanced University degree preferably in Information Sciences, computer sciences or engineering is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with required qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree
- Minimum 5 years (with Master degree) or 7 years (with Bachelor degree) of relevant experience in working in the field of information technology and/or database management, preferably in an international environment is required
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Information Management Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 27 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.