UNDP International Consultant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. UNDP Uganda looking for “International Consultant“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before March 22, 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on March 09, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of International Consultant to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Position||International Consultant to conduct a Perception study conflict trends and dynamics in Uganda|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Ten years|
|Application Deadline||March 22, 2023|
- Ability to synthesize Programme performance data and produce analytical reports to inform management and strategic decision-making
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills and capacity to liaise with parties concerned
- Strong facilitation, writing and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- A PhD, in any social science, preferably Peace and Conflict studies, including gender and social research;
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience in the field of social science research, with proven knowledge of and experience in implementing research methodologies including quantitative and qualitative data collection methods.
- Experience in conflict transformation, gender studies and peacebuilding is required
- Sound knowledge of the women, peace and security context in Uganda is an advantage
- Strong ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Experience leading a team in conducting similar research studies with published research is an advantage
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Application Deadline: 22-Mar-23 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left: 13d 16h 30m
- Type of Contract: Individual Contract
- Post Level: International Consultant
- Languages Required: English
- Starting Date: (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 03-Apr-2023
- Duration of Initial Contract: 32 working days
- Expected Duration of Assignment: 32 working days
How to Apply UNDP International Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=111628
The Closing Date: March 22, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.