UNDP National Consultant for Translation Service to Support the Transformative Leadership Training Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNDP Ethiopia looking for “National Consultant for Translation Service to Support the Transformative Leadership Training“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 21st Aug 2023.
UNDP first signed its agreement of cooperation with Ethiopia back in February 1981. Since then, UNDP has focused on providing Ethiopia with strategic support to build the capacity of national institutions to enhance the country’s development results. Moreover, UNDP’s interventions prioritise long-term development impacts to build a resilient nation by informing policies, as well as implementing activities at the community level.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th Aug 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of National Consultant for Translation Service to Support the Transformative Leadership Training to be based in Jijiga, Ethiopia.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities: The consultancy service entails translation of a five -day training on transformative leadership for gender equality from English/ Amharic to Somali language and facilitation of discussions and activities through Somali language together with the main training facilitators. The national consultant will therefore undertake the following tasks under supervision of the Women in Leadership and Governance program of UN Women:
- Familiarize him/herself with UN Women’s training module on Transformative Leadership for Gender Equality and its exercises.
- Support the translation of training agenda and pre and post test questions for the training and related documents as deemed necessary.
- Provide an accurate and complete translation of training sessions during the five-training delivery days.
- Perform other related duties as required by training facilitators, training participants and UN Women in relation to translation.
Position in Organization:
- National Consultant for Translation Service to Support the Transformative Leadership Training
- Location : Jigjiga, ETHIOPIA
- Application Deadline : 21-Aug-23 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left : 5d 17h 50m
- Additional Category : Gender Equality
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : 28-Aug-2023
- (date when the selected candidate is expected to start)
- Duration of Initial Contract : 6 working days
- Expected Duration of Assignment : 6 working days
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of master level degree in social science including Communication and linguistics, journalism development studies, public administration, or another related field.
- Minimum two years of Experience.
How to Apply UNDP National Consultant for Translation Service to Support the Transformative Leadership Training Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=113685
The Closing Date: 21st Aug 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.