UNDP Programme Associate Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNDP Kenya looking for “Programme Associate”. Applicants with a Completion of secondary education may apply on or before 26 May 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 May 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Associate to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of programme work plans, budgets, and proposals on programme implementation arrangements.
- Provide technical guidance to the WEE/KCO and executing agencies on routine delivery and reporting of programme supported activities and finances.
- Prepare information for the audit of programmes/ projects and support implementation of audit recommendations.
- Review programme data from programmes/ projects for the WEE/KCO website.
- Identify sources and gather and compile data and information for the preparation of documents, guidelines, speeches and position papers.
- Completion of secondary education required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Gender and International Development, in Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Business or Public Administration or any other relevant degree.
- At least 6 years of progressively responsible experience in administration or programme management/support.
- Experience in working in a computer environment using multiple office software packages.
- Experience working within and in supporting a team.
- Experience in liaising with government agencies, private sector players and or donors is an asset.
- Experience in working on gender equality and women’s empowerment projects is an asset.
- Experience working in the UN system or other international organizations is considered an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Programme Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.