UNDP Programme Associate Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. UNDP South Africa looking for “Programme Associate“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 16th March 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 09th March 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Associate to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
- Ability to communicate sensitively, effectively and creatively across different constituencies;
- Knowledge of web-based management systems;
- Knowledge of production, graphic design and photography standards;
- Knowledge of social media platforms and experience in social media outreach;
- Knowledge of local country media landscape;
- Communication, networking and advocacy skills;
- Ability to be strategic and analytical;
- Knowledge of gender and human rights issues desirable;
Education and certification:
- Completion of secondary education required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Communication, Information Technology, Gender or Law or related fields is an asset.
- At least 6 years of progressively responsible experience in content development and curation of digital platforms;
- Experience in design and innovation for social change is required;
- Experience in building technology platforms for advocacy and communication especially for running sustainable campaigns;
- Experience in in HeForShe activations on campuses;
- Experience in understanding Youth and/or gender and gender-based violence issues is an asset;
- Experience in working in a computer environment using multiple office software packages;
- Fluency in English is required;
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Programme Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=111659
The Closing Date: 16th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.