UNDP Programme Specialist Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNDP Ethiopia looking for “Programme Specialist“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 28th April 2023.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Programme Specialist Jobs 2023
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Programme Specialist to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Position Purpose: The Programme Specialist is expected to work independently, with minimal supervision but in close collaboration with the programme colleagues within the Unit and across the CO portfolio, including operations to actively engage with government partners, development partners, civil society, programme staff in other UN agencies, UNDP HQs staff and technical advisors ensuring successful CO programme management, effective resource mobilization and optimal harmonization and alignment.
Position in Organization:
- Programme Specialist
- Job Identification: 9927
- Locations: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Posting Date: 04/13/2023, 05:53 PM
- Apply Before: 04/28/2023, 09:29 AM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Agency: UNDP
- Grade: NOC
- Vacancy Type: Fixed Term
- Practice Area: Governance
- Bureau: Regional Bureau for Africa
- Contract Duration: 1 Year with Possibility for extension
- Education & Work Experience: Master’s Degree – 5 year(s) experience
- Required Languages: Fluency oral and written in English and Amharic
- Desired Languages: Knowledge of one more UN official language is desirable.
- Vacancy Timeline: 2 Weeks
- Mobility required/no mobility: no mobility required
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Governance Studies, Human Rights, Law, Public Policy Study, Political Science, Sociology or Development Studies.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience at national or international level in project management and provision of technical advisory services,
- Hands-on experience in the design, monitoring and evaluation of governance projects and programmes,
- Demonstrated experience in governance and/public policy analysis and capacity development,
- Deep understanding of the Ethiopian political and governance context,
- Working level experience with Democratic and Oversight/Accountability, as well as Public Sector and Justice institutions,
- Experience in the usage of advanced computers and office software packages, including in handling of web-based management systems,
How to Apply UNDP Programme Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/requisitions/job/9927
The Closing Date: 28th April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.