UNDP Team Leader Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNDP Ethiopia looking for “Team Leader”. Applicants with a degree in Advanced University Degree may apply on or before 23rd March 2023.
UNDP first signed its agreement of cooperation with Ethiopia back in February 1981. Since then, UNDP has focused on providing Ethiopia with strategic support to build the capacity of national institutions to enhance the country’s development results. Moreover, UNDP’s interventions prioritise long-term development impacts to build a resilient nation by informing policies, as well as implementing activities at the community level.
UNDP Team Leader Jobs 2023
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Team Leader to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Position Purpose: Reporting to the Manager of the Regional Hub/Addis Ababa (e.g., day to day basis on matters related to planning and delivery of demand-based gender support to COs and to the regional programme) and the Director of the Gender Team, BPPS (e.g., overall substantive guidance and oversight)), the Team Leader on Gender Equality is the lead expert in the thematic area of gender equality and the empowerment of women across RBA countries. She/he will work, in close collaboration with other advisors and specialists of Country Offices, the Regional Hub and HQ (BPPS, RBA) to reduce gender inequalities in the region, in line with the upcoming Gender Equality Strategy 2022-2025. She/he will be responsible for:
- Policy Development.
- Programme Integration and Coordination.
- Partnerships and Resource Mobilization.
- Knowledge Management, Learning and Innovation.
Position in Organization:
- Team Leader Gender Equality
- Job Identification: 9061
- Locations: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Posting Date: 03/15/2023, 09:31 AM
- Apply Before: 03/23/2023, 09:29 AM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Agency: UNDP
- Grade: P5
- Vacancy Type: Fixed Term
- Practice Area: Gender
- Bureau: Bureau for Policy and Programme Support
- Contract Duration: 2 Year with Possibility for extension
- Education & Work Experience
- Master’s Degree – 10 year(s) experience
- Required Languages: English
- Desired Languages: French
- Mobility required/no mobility: mobility required
- Advanced university degree (Master’s or equivalent) in Gender in Development, Economics, Social Sciences, Political Sciences or related Social Sciences.
- 5 years of working experience in development organizations (global, regional or national) including the UN System, CSO or development partners with roles in the area of women’s gender equality and women’s empowerment.
- Experience working in the region and in crisis contexts is an asset.
- Minimum 10 years of overall relevant professional experience leading teams, providing policy and programme advice and pioneering approaches in the field of gender equality and women’s empowerment in different development contexts.
How to Apply UNDP Team Leader Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/requisitions/job/9061
The Closing Date: 23rd March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.