UNDSS Training Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNDSS Kenya looking for “Training Assistant”. Applicants with a Completion of high school diploma may apply on or before 06 July 2023.
The Department of Safety and Security (UNDSS) is a department of the United Nations providing professional safety and security services to enable the United Nations to deliver its programmes globally. UNDSS reports directly to the Secretary-General. UNDSS manages a network of security advisers, analysts, officers and coordinators in more than 100 countries in support of around 180,000 United Nations personnel, 400,000 dependents and 4,500 United Nations premises worldwide.
The UNDSS has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Training Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNDSS Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and tracks information on planned and actual budget expenditures, undertakes relevant financial transactions in Umoja and liaises with the Executive Office on budgetary and financial matters.
- Carries out and manages cost recovery processes with Departments and Agencies, Funds and Programmes across the UN Security Management System.
- Ensures information on the security training programmes is up-to-date and responds to queries from clients directly or by managing generic email addresses.
- Provides administrative support to the Training and Development Section (TDS);
- Monitors and reviews all pending actions, tasks and other matters as directed by the Chief, Training and Development Section.
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent is required. Supplementary training in the areas of Training is desirable.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in administrative and office support functions is required. The minimum years of relevant experience is reduced by two years for candidates who possess a first level Completion of high school diploma.
- One year or more of experience and exposure at the international level is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDSS Training Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 06 July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.