UNECA Intern Economic Affairs Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNECA Ethiopia looking for “Intern Economic Affairs“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 11th October, 2023.
The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA or ECA) was established in 1958 by the United Nations Economic and Social Council to encourage economic cooperation among its member states (the nations of the African continent) following a recommendation of the United Nations General Assembly. It is one of five regional commissions.
The UNECA has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th September, 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Intern Economic Affairs to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
UNECA Job Vacancy 2023
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Research and analyze topics relating to sustainable economic development, governance, planning and poverty reduction in Africa
- Provide inputs to and edit publications, papers and other documents
- Liaise with MGD stakeholders
- Support the organization of meetings and events
- Assist with outreach activities
- Participate in day-to-day operational tasks of the Division. This may include servicing requests for information; support for developing presentations; liai.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: INTERN – ECONOMIC AFFAIRS, I (Temporary Job Opening)
- Job Code Title: INTERN – ECONOMIC AFFAIRS
- Department/Office: Economic Commission for Africa
- Duty Station: ADDIS ABABA
- Posting Period: 15 September 2023 – 11 October 2023
- Job Opening Number: 23-Economic Affairs-ECA-212079-J-Addis Ababa (A)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
Qualification & Experience:
- To qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, applicants must, at the time of application, meet one of the following requirements:
- (a) Be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second-level university degree or equivalent, or higher); or
- (b) Be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Applicants who have graduated (as defined in (a) or (b) above), if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
- Applicants must be computer literate in standard software applications.
- No working experience is required to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should benefit the United Nations during your internship.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the Internship Programme, fluency in both language is required.
How to Apply UNECA Intern Economic Affairs Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=212079
The Closing Date: 11th October, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.