UNECA International Consultant Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. UNECA Zambia looking for “International Consultant“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 19th March 2023.
The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa was established in 1958 by the United Nations Economic and Social Council to encourage economic cooperation among its member states following a recommendation of the United Nations General Assembly. It is one of five regional commissions.
The UNECA has published a job vacancy announcement on 6th March 2023 for qualified Zambians to fill in the vacant post of International Consultant to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
UNECA Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities: The Consultant will undertake the following analysis:
- Provide a situation analysis of structure, productive capacities, skill and employment profile disaggregated by gender
- Identify the positive and negative impacts of AfCFTA implementation, including specific analysis on the prospects for survival, upgrading, diversification and nature of shifts in employment (disaggregated by gender) etc.
- Evaluate AfCFTA potential to promote domestic and intra-regional FDI.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: International consultant for AfCFTA impact assessment for Zambia
- Department/Office: Economic Commission for Africa
- Duty Station: Zambia
- Posting Period: 06 March 2023 – 19 March 2023
- Job Opening Number: 23-Economic Commission for Africa-202848-Consultant
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in economics, international trade, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience working on international trade, economic policy, industrialisation or related area is required. Proven experience in applying quantitative analytical methods is required. Experience working on development issues in Africa is required.
How to Apply UNECA International Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=202848
The Closing Date: 19th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.