UNEP Evaluation Consultant for Terminal Evaluation Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Evaluation Consultant for Terminal Evaluation”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 25 March 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Evaluation Consultant for Terminal Evaluation to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
In close consultation with the Evaluation Manager, the Evaluation Consultant will be responsible for the overall management of the Evaluation and timely provision of its outputs, data collection and analysis and report-writing. More specifically:
- preliminary desk review and introductory interviews with project staff;
- draft the reconstructed Theory of Change of the project;
- prepare the evaluation framework;
- develop the desk review and interview protocols;
- draft the survey protocols (if relevant);
- develop and present criteria for country and/or site selection for the evaluation mission;
Qualification & Experience:
- A 1st Level university degree in environmental sciences, international development or other relevant political or social sciences area is required and an advanced degree in the same areas is desirable
- A minimum of 7 years of technical / evaluation experience is required, preferably including evaluating large, regional or global programmes and using a Theory of Change approach
- A good/broad understanding of sustainable consumption and production is desired
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this assignment, fluency in spoken and written English is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Evaluation Consultant for Terminal Evaluation Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 25 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- WHO National Health Financing Consultant Jobs
- Human Rights Watch Researcher Jobs
- UNEP Associate Programme Management Officer Jobs
- IRC Cash and Markets Assistant Jobs
- IRC Protection Case Assistant Jobs
- UNEP One Health Programme Officer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs
- Bioversity International Senior Research Associate Jobs