UNFPA Administrative Support and Coordinate Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. UNFPA South Africa looking for “Administrative Support and Coordinate“. Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before 21st September 2023.
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), formerly the United Nations Fund for Population Activities, is a UN agency aimed at improving reproductive and maternal health worldwide. Its work includes developing national healthcare strategies and protocols, increasing access to birth control, and leading campaigns against child marriage, gender-based violence, obstetric fistula, and female genital mutilation.
The UNFPA has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th September 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Support and Coordinate to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
Scope of work
- Utilising the Limpopo Annual Work Plan, assist the youth specialist and provincial department focal person with coordination of the UNFPA programme implementation in Vhembe and Waterberg.
- Provide administrative support and monitoring workplan activities contracted with Implementing Partner, loveLife.
- Undertake all logistical and administrative arrangements required for the organization of technical workshops, meetings, missions, and other events as required for coordination of programme implementation.
- Follow up on the submission of monthly progress reports by implementing partner
- Carry out any other duties as may be required by the UNFPA Youth Specialist and LP DSD focal person.
- Consult and collaborate with the relevant government departments, young people / youth sector, institutions of higher learning (i.e. University of Venda and University of Limpopo) for research data or evidence-based strategic information, and youth focal persons from the Office of the Premier and other government departments in the province.
- University Degree or equivalent in public health/sexual and reproductive health, medicine/social sciences, programme management, or other related field.
- At least two years’ experience on Youth work, Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights, and or Comprehensive Sexuality Education.
- Demonstrate experience in administrative processes, scheduling work and excellent computer skills.
- Demonstrate evidence in carrying out similar work assignments.
- Be familiar with government SRHR policies, systems and structures.
- Excellent writing skills and development of reports.
- Familiarity with South African Government, UN development programmes will be an asset.
- Capacity to produce quality reports under short deadlines.
- Job Identification: 13634
- Job Schedule: Part time
- Contract Duration: 3 months
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNFPA Administrative Support and Coordinate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 21st September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNFPA Communications Analyst Jobs 2023
- IOM Regional M&E and Risk Management Officer Jobs 2023
- IFC Associate Trade Finance Officer Jobs 2023
- IOM Regoinal Liaison Officer and Policy Officer Jobs 2023
- IFC Senior Office Administrator Jobs 2023
- IWMI Senior Researcher Jobs 2023
- WFP Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs 2023