UNHCR Assistant Protection Officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UNHCR Nigeria looking for “Assistant Protection Officer”. Applicants with a Graduate degree may apply on or before 27 April 2023.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with over 17,300 staff working in 135 countries.
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 17 April 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Assistant Protection Officer to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2023
- Directly support the implementation of the CP and GBV programmes for the operation.
- Closely support the GBV Officer to represent UNHCR in the CP and GBV sub-sectors and other coordination mechanisms.
- As required, liaise with relevant local authorities and other UN agencies to shape, and enhance the related working groups as well as technical meetings.
- Provide technical support and guidance to operational and implementing partners to ensure high quality implementation of projects in line with the operations CP and GBV strategies as key components of the broader Protection and Solutions Strategy, aligned with global CP and GBV minimum standards.
- Support in the formulation of the child protection and GBV key considerations in multi-sectoral and protection specific assessments.
Qualification & Experience:
- Years of Experience / Degree Level For P1/NOA – 1 year relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or no experience with Graduate degree; or no experience with Doctorate degree
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNHCR Assistant Protection Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 27 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IOM Programme Officer Jobs
- DRC Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Coordinator Jobs
- WFP Logistics Officer Jobs
- Action Contre La Faim Security Head of Department Jobs
- Action Contre La Faim Deputy Country Director Jobs
- UNODC Associate National Programme Officer Jobs
- UNODC Associate Programme Officer Jobs