UNHCR Associate Programme Officer Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. UNHCR Zambia looking for “Associate Programme Officer“. Applicants with a degree in Undergraduate Degree may apply on or before 16th March 2023.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
UNHCR Associate Programme Officer Jobs 2023
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 4th March 2023 for qualified Zambians to fill in the vacant post of Associate Programme Officer to be based in Kawambwa, Zambia.
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2023
- Support in assessing and analysing the needs of persons of concern in a participatory manner, using an Age, Gender and Diversity (AGD) perspective as basis for planning.
- Provide support on programmatic aspects of developing multi-year protection and solutions strategies and annual plans with corresponding priorities taking into account corporate priorities.
- Support Results Based Management and programme capacity in light of evolving requirements, programming approaches and gaps.
- Assist the planning process in compliance with planning parameters outlined in the Programme Manual and the planning instructions.
- Support the revision and analysis of plans, mid-year and year-end reports of UNHCR office(s) in the Area of Responsibility AoR), ensure quality assurance and compliance with established policies, guidelines, procedures and standards.
- Assist in the provision of overall direction to broaden partnerships with key stakeholders in order to maximize the protection and solutions response for persons of concern.
- Provide support to ensure a consistent application of the framework for implementing with partners, including the effective implementation of the policy on selection and retention of partners, management of partnership agreements, risk-based project performance monitoring, and risk-based project audits, among others.
- Contribute to ensure consistent and coherent monitoring approaches, tools and systems across the region, in line with global standards and polices.
- Actively contribute to UNHCRs programming of community of practice and continuously contribute to improvements of programming tools and processes.
- Oversee a timely and effective follow-up of internal and external audits observations and recommendations that relate to programmatic issues.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Associate Programme Officer
- Kawambwa, Zambia
- Full time
- Deadline: 16th March 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree 3 years relevant experience.
How to Apply UNHCR Associate Programme Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://unhcr.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/details/Assc-Programme-Officer_JR2313649
The Closing Date: 16th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.