UNHCR Associate Reporting Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
UNHCR Uganda looking for “Associate Reporting Officer”.
Applicants with a degree in Graduate degree may apply on or before November 28, 2023.
The office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was created in 1950, during the aftermath of the Second World War, to help millions of Europeans who had fled or lost their homes. We had three years to complete our work and then disband.
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on November 16, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Associate Reporting Officer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2023
- – Keep abreast of all developments in the country operation/ bureau/ division or other entity to prepare appropriate briefings and reports.
- – Draft regular daily, weekly and monthly up-date for internal and external audience (including donors and media).
- – Consolidate and analyse data on programme implementation, achievements and indicators in all sectors under AoR in order to facilitate the preparation of periodic reports and activity-specific reports as may be required and ensure timeliness of such reports.
- – Participate in annual reporting and planning process.
- – Work closely with Information Management to ensure accurate and attractive data presentation, including maps.
- – Support the monitoring of UNHCR¿s partnerships and consolidate information about Partners¿ activities.
- – Assist in the preparation of briefing kits and presentations for missions and visitors.
- – Assist in the preparation of reports for donors, in compliance with specific donor requirements. Make efforts to enhance donor satisfaction by ensuring quality reporting on programmatic results to donor. Assist in providing visibility for donors¿ contributions to UNHCR.
- – Research/analyse, interpret and also, monitor and review information and data from regular and wide variety of sources for internal and external reporting.
- – Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings.
- – Provide technical support, training and clarification on UNHCR¿s reporting policies and deadlines.
- – May prepare press releases; conceptualize, draft and edit stories for external communications products and support all aspects of its production, including fact checking, proofreading and quality control.
- – Support UNHCR inter-agency coordination initiatives and leadership through provision of reporting and secretariat functions where relevant.
- – Perform other related duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- Posted Yesterday
- job requisition id: JR2330108
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- 3 years relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or 2 years relevant experience with Graduate degree; or 1 year relevant experience with Doctorate degree.
- PG-UNHCR’s Programmes
- IT-Computer Literacy
- DM-Data collection methodologies
- CO-Strategic Communication
- (Functional Skills marked with an asterisk* are essential)
- For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
- For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
How to Apply UNHCR Associate Reporting Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: November 28, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.