UNHCR Reporting Associate Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. UNHCR Uganda looking for “Reporting Associate“. Applicants with a degree in High School Diploma may apply on or before June 21, 2023.
The office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was created in 1950, during the aftermath of the Second World War, to help millions of Europeans who had fled or lost their homes. We had three years to complete our work and then disband.
UNHCR Reporting Associate Jobs 2023
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on June 09, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Reporting Associate to be based in Adjumani, Uganda.
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2023
- – Provide background briefings to local and international media.
- – Keep track of evolving issues concerning persons of concern to be able to suggest stories and topics for the media to cover.
- – Provide daily briefings on local developments to the Head of Office and ensure that briefing materials from other offices are available.
- – Accompany visits of foreign delegations and the media to refugee sites in the region, giving appropriate briefings, commentaries and prepare briefing material for visitors.
- – Establish contacts with local organisations to promote general interest and understanding of refugee issues
- – Ensure that the office is kept informed of local developments which may have a political or operational impact on the office’s activities.
- – May be required to compile information and SitReps received from the Field Offices and/or sections within the Office and consolidate into weekly/monthly/quarterly report.
- – Advise the Head of Office of local aspects of external relations policies.
- – Liaise with external partners and local organizations on behalf of UNHCR.
- – Produce reports and briefings for internal and external partners.
- – Perform other related duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- Posted Yesterday
- job requisition id: JR2316896
- 3 years relevant experience with High School Diploma; or 2 years relevant work experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher
- For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
- For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
How to Apply UNHCR Reporting Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: June 21, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- Plan International Education in Emergencies Specialist Jobs 2023
- WVI National Director Jobs 2023
- CRS Procurement Assistant Jobs 2023
- IOM ICT Assistant Jobs 2023
- IOM Senior ICT Assistant Jobs 2023
- Watoto Church Neighbourhood Childrens Program Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Watoto Church Community Worker Jobs 2023
- LWF Electro Mechanic – Roving Jobs 2023
- LWF Interpreter Jobs 2023