UNICEF Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNICEF South Sudan looking for “Administrative Assistant“. Applicants with a Secondary education may apply on or before 25th May 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th May 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Assistant to be based in Pibor, South Sudan.
Management of office property and office consumables
- Maintain a record of all office property and ensure they are properly tagged and ensure the tracking system is in place and updated on a regular basis upon authorized movement.
- Create a room list of all assets provided to each staff/office and ensure every staff signed for the assets in their custody.
- Conduct at least 2 physical counts yearly (a mid-year and year-end) of PP&E, perform appropriate Vision-related transactions where required, and generate and submit reports.
- Identify office property items due for disposal by the Property Survey Board (PSB) and generate a matrix for further action by the Supervisor and the management.
- Assist in implementing PSB decisions.
- Manage office consumables efficiently; create bin cards for each consumable, update bin cards, and established the reorder level for each consumable. Document all deliveries and receipts. Order consumables based on the reorder level and at no time should there be stock out. Produce the monthly consumption reports.
- Carry out the quarterly count of consumable stocks and proceed with reconciliation of counts data with database records.
- Identify and effect required repairs and maintenance of office premises, equipment, fittings, and fixtures.
- Ensure a clean work environment including the surroundings, on a daily basis.
- Maintain Monthly Attendance sheet/reconcile leave record for the sub office and submit signed copy of monthly attendance sheet to HR not later than end of first week of every month. Maintain records of SECTO exercised by staff in the Sub Office.
- Any other Admin-related activities and any HR activities as instructed by the supervisor.
- Completion of secondary education.
- Technical or university courses related to administration or accounting will be an asset.
- Five (5) years of progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience.
- Understanding of development and humanitarian work in an emergency is an advantage
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or
- local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
- Job No: 561930
- Contract Type: Temporary Appointment
- Level: G-5
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/job/561930………
The Closing Date: 25th May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNMISS Generator Mechanic Jobs 2023
- NRC Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Transport Officer Jobs 2023
- OHCHR Human Rights Officer/ Open-Source Investigator Jobs 2023
- OHCHR Human Rights Officer/ Analyst Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Chief Field Office Jobs 2023
- UNMISS Water and Sanitation Technician Jobs 2023