UNICEF Chief of Education Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs.
UNICEF South Sudan looking for “Chief of Education”.
Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 30th November 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th November 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Chief of Education to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
Purpose for the job: Under the overall guidance of the Representative or Deputy Representative, the Chief, Education is accountable for the development, design, planning, implementation, and management of the Education programme within the country programme. As Head of Section, s/he leads a group of professional and support staff to develop and manage the education programme in collaboration with other programme sectors, and with government and key development partners. S/he is accountable for the overall quality of the programme design and for ensuring that it is effectively and efficiently managed and monitored.
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: education, economics, psychology, sociology or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of ten years of professional experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in education at the international level is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Familiarity/ background with emergency is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
- Job no: 567574
- Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
- Level: P-5
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Chief of Education Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/567574
The Closing Date: 30th November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNDP Communication and Graphic Design Analyst Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Assistant Registration and Identity Management Officer Jobs 2023
- NRC WASH Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Assistant Development Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Senior Supply Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Senior Logistics Assistant Jobs 2023