UNICEF Education Intern Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNICEF Ethiopia looking for “Education Intern“. Applicants with a degree in Undergraduate Degree may apply on or before 11th May 2023.
UNICEF is a Christian international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injuries and to restore hope in some of the world’s poorest communities. UNICEF have the vision to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty through a worldwide network of 100,000 local churches. We operate in more than fifty countries around the world.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 21st April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Education Intern to be based in Asosa, Ethiopia.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal colleagues and partners to collect, analyze and share information on programme and project implementation issues.
- Support the preparation of technical reports and inputs for programme preparation and documentation.
- Assist to prepare the required documentations and materials to facilitate education programme review.
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation exercises of education programme sectoral reviews with government and other partners and prepare minutes and reports on results for follow up action by UNICEF Benishangul Gumuz field office and other stakeholders.
- Undertake field visits, and exchange information with partners and stakeholders to assess progress.
- Participate on emergency and regular education coordination meetings with and/or in the absence of Education programme Specialist and takes minutes and share with field office Education Programme Specialist.
- Apply innovative approaches and promote good practices to support the implementation and delivery of concrete and sustainable programme results.
Position in Organization:
- Education Intern
- Job no: 561304
- Contract type: Internship
- Duty Station: Assosa
- Level: Internship
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Education
- Deadline: 11th May 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree.
- Minimum One Years Experience.
How to Apply UNICEF Education Intern Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/561304
The Closing Date: 11th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.