UNICEF Health Programme Intern Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNICEF Ethiopia looking for “Health Programme Intern“. Applicants with a degree in Undergraduate Degree may apply on or before 11th May 2023.
UNICEF is a Christian international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injuries and to restore hope in some of the world’s poorest communities. UNICEF have the vision to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty through a worldwide network of 100,000 local churches. We operate in more than fifty countries around the world.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 21st April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Health Programme Intern to be based in Asosa, Ethiopia.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
- Closely monitor the requesting and timely utilization and liquidation of health Decentralized Clinical Trials (DCTs) in close communication with Bureau of Finance and Economic Development.
- Support the compiling and development of physical reports for health DCTs, including emergency programs
- Provide technical support in the requisition, reception, distribution, and utilization (end user monitoring) of health supplies at all levels,
- Strengthen Networking and partnership building with stakeholders, through participation of technical working groups, meetings.
- Provide technical support in the development and report writing of donor reports for grants received from donors.
- Provide support to other health related operational and administrative tasks as needed.
Position in Organization:
- Health Programme Intern
- Job no: 561305
- Contract type: Internship
- Duty Station: Assosa
- Level: Internship
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Health, Health and Nutrition
- Deadline: 11th May 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree.
- Minimum One Years Experience.
How to Apply UNICEF Health Programme Intern Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/561305
The Closing Date: 11th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.