UNICEF HIV/AIDS Specialist Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. UNICEF South Africa looking for “HIV/AIDS Specialist“. Applicants with a Secondary education may apply on or before 26th April 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th April 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of HIV/AIDS Specialist to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
Major duties and responsibilities: Under the supervision of the Senior HIV Specialist with regular guidance from the Regional HIV Advisor, the HIV Specialist will provide: 1) technical support to the 2gether 4 SRHR programme development, planning, implementation and delivery of results; 2) operational support to programme implementation, and capacity building; 3) strengthen M&E mechanisms at regional and country levels; 4) support programme communication and coordination.
- An Advanced University Degree in public health, family planning, health research, global/ international health, health policy and management, epidemiology and other related discipline is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible professional work experience in public health, HIV and /or sexual and reproductive health is required.
- Relevant experience in programme communication, M&E and data management is an asset. Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts is an added advantage.
- Fluency (both verbal and written) in English is required.
- Knowledge of a second UN and/or local working language of the duty station is an asset.
- Willingness and ability to travel within the region up to 25% of the time.
- Job No: 561020
- Contract Type: Temporary Appointment
- Level: No-3
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF HIV/AIDS Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/561020
The Closing Date: 26th April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.