UNICEF Implementing Partnership Management Officer Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
UNICEF Nigeria looking for “Implementing Partnership Management Officer”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 23 November 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 November 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Implementing Partnership Management Officer to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference?
The Implementing Partnership Management Officer (HACT) is responsible for providing technical and administrative support to ensure quality, effective, and efficient management of implementing partnerships, and financial reporting for GAVI Health System Strengthening (HSS) in line with respective operational policies and procedures.
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Support to implementing partnership management
- Quality assurance
- Analysis, monitoring and reporting
- Innovation, knowledge management, and capacity building
Qualification & Experience:
- A university degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and/or a professional accounting qualification e.g., CPA, ICAN, and ACCA is required.
- A Master’s degree in the above disciplines is an advantage.
- A minimum of five years of professional financial management experience in a reputable organization is required.
- In-depth knowledge of internal auditing and accounting systems is required.
- Understanding of ERP experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience of UN/ UNICEF will be an asset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with training and facilitation of group learning processes. Proficiency in Excel /MS Office is desired.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Implementing Partnership Management Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 23 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.