UNICEF International Consultancy – Content Development and Knowledge Management Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UNICEF Nigeria looking for “International Consultancy – Content Development and Knowledge Management”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 08 June 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 May 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of International Consultancy – Content Development and Knowledge Management to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
Purpose of Activity/Assignment:
Over the life of the current Country Programme Strategy (CPD) 2023-2027, UNICEF Nigeria seeks to position itself as a knowledge broker that learns, produces and disseminates lessons and emerging best practices in achieving results for children through data, evidence and innovation. Quality knowledge products are crucial to the overall innovation/knowledge management obligations required to meet the demand.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for developing action-oriented and quality knowledge products and targeted knowledge sharing aligned with results across sectors in the country programme.
- Through consultation and co-creation with result managers and KM focal points, develop a regularly updated action plan to address innovation/km documentation and knowledge-sharing needs of sections and field offices in a timely manner.
- In consultation, conceptualise, document, design and disseminate knowledge products, including lessons learned and emerging practices from data, evidence and innovation gathered by sections and field offices, assuring the highest quality as per UNICEF guidelines.
- Measure and track the utilisation of knowledge products from monitoring, evaluation and evidence-generation activities to refine sections and field offices’ dissemination strategy.
- Support to develop knowledge management training content to address capacity gaps and design knowledge-sharing sessions to optimise learning and promote knowledge exchange between field offices and programme sections.
Qualification & Experience:
- An advanced degree in communications, knowledge management, international development, or other relevant areas
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience in
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF International Consultancy – Content Development and Knowledge Management Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 08 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.