UNICEF Nutrition Supplies Consultant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. UNICEF Uganda looking for “Nutrition Supplies Consultant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 14, 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on May 31, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Nutrition Supplies Consultant to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
- Develop inception report for the consultancy providing details of the action plan
- Develop nutrition supply chain system for MoH, NMS and stakeholders to improve the existing systems and procedures for quantifying, in forecasting, procurement, storage, and distribution of nutrition supplies to ensure their effective implementation.
- Carry out improvement monitoring of nutrition supply chain at national, regional, district and facility levels
- Review national nutrition commodity distribution plan for integration within MOH and NMS, including on the last mile distribution, both in development and humanitarian settings.
- The consultant will develop and conduct capacity building activities for MoH Nutrition Division, Pharmacy Department, hospitals, DLGs, and health centers to improve their capacity in nutrition supplies chain management.
- Participate in the Integrated task force meeting to share updates and nutrition supplies chain assessment/monitoring and integration outcome of the initial transition phase to NMS system.
- Document lessons, best practices, challenges, and recommendations for improved procedures for the nutrition supply chain management in Uganda.
Position in Organization:
- Job no: 562486
- Contract type: Consultant
- Duty Station: Kampala
- Level: Consultancy
- Location: Uganda
- Categories: Nutrition
- Advanced degree in Pharmacy, Medical Logistics Management, Public Health, Nutrition or related discipline.
- Five years of progressively professional work experience in Logistics planning, operations and management.
- Thorough knowledge of medical logistics management in Uganda.
- Experience working with Government entities in national programming for health, nutrition, public health, and other child survival and development areas.
- Expertise in health systems strengthening and use of technology for health systems
- Strong analytical and communication (oral and written) skills
- Knowledge of NMS’s mandate in the drug procurement, supply and delivery system
- Complete proficiency in English and another UN working language as an asset
- Computer proficiency, including use of relevant use of software and other applications e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, internal databases, internet navigation etc.
- Ability to work in the field and under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Language: Fluency in English.
How to Apply UNICEF Nutrition Supplies Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/562486
The Closing Date: June 14, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- DCA Environment and Energy Project Manager Jobs 2023
- WVI Environment and Climate Action Senior Advisor Jobs 2023
- WVI Partner Support Accountant Jobs 2023
- WVI Customer Support Analyst Jobs 2023
- WVI Marketing Officer Jobs 2023
- WVI Graphics Designer Jobs 2023
- WVI Communications Officer Jobs 2023
- WVI Project Officer Resilience and Livelihood Jobs 2023
- WVI Technical Programme Lead – Education Jobs 2023