UNICEF Operations Manager Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs.
UNICEF Nigeria looking for “Operations Manager”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 22 November 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 November 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Operations Manager to be based in Kano, Nigeria.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference?
Under the direct supervision of the Chief of Kano Field Office (CFO) and overall guidance from the Deputy Representative, Operations (DRO), the incumbent is accountable for the management of cost-effective, efficient, and secure operations, in support of management, administration, and implementation of the country programmes, consistent with operations of the Country Office and Field Offices in accordance with strategy, plans, and decisions made by the Country Programme Management Teams.
- Operations of financial, budget, information and communication technology, supply and logistics, human resource, and administrative management strengthened and maintained for the Field Offices in the area of responsibility.
- Appropriate and consistent interpretation and application of operations policy and procedures implemented to support operations at the FOs levels.
- Fiduciary responsibility for funds and assets effectively secured and timely executed for optimum utilization by taking appropriate decision on all operational and financial transactions, disbursement of funds, and administrative arrangements.
- Effective leadership provided in strategic planning and policy recommendations in the area of operations, taking initiative in improving and implementing operations management systems.
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: business administration, economics, procurement, logistics, or financial management
- A minimum of eight years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: procurement, financial management, human resources management, administration, audit, ICT or other relevant areas.
- Experience in an emergency duty station is an asset.
- A minimum of 3 years of international experience holding positions with similar complexity is preferred”.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Operations Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.