UNICEF Operations Specialist Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNICEF Kenya looking for “Operations Specialist”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 07 July 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Operations Specialist to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference?
- Review monthly staff movement and location readiness for a smooth transition of staff from the HQEI Location in Nairobi-Kenya
- Contribute regular updates/inputs to the HQEI Project team’s communication and engagement actions, including roundup documents, responses to staff queries, and participation in Q&A sessions/focus-group discussions with staff
- Ensure staff recruitment and relocation are coordinated between HR, local operations, GSSC, and Division/Office
- Support the development of a Welcome Package for staff
- Engagement in the planning process and facilitating the change management process
Qualification & Experience:
- An Advanced University Degree in one of the following areas is required: Business management; Financial management; Accounting; Public Finance; and related operations function (Supply Chain, Human Resources, Information Technology, International Business, Project management, etc.) or a full professional accounting designation (CA, ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CPFA, Expert Comptable) from an internationally recognized institute/body of accountancy with valid membership in good standing is required
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible professional experience, at the national and/or international level, is required, specifically in implementing organizational initiatives in one or more operations management areas including budget; financial management and reporting; facilities management; administration; supply and logistics management; information and communication technology; human resources, risk management
- Experience in working with corporate ERPs (Enterprise Resource Planning) and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications is required
- Work experience in an emergency duty station is highly desirable. Prior experience in the development sector or UN system/ international NGOs would be an asset. Experience in supporting successful client-oriented work units is an asset
- Fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of another UN language is an asset
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Operations Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 07 July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.