UNICEF Programme Officer Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. UNICEF Zimbabwe looking for “Programme Officer“. Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before September 26, 2023.
UNICEF is a Christian international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injuries and to restore hope in some of the world’s poorest communities. UNICEF have the vision to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty through a worldwide network of 100,000 local churches. We operate in more than fifty countries around the world.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on September 15, 2023. for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Officer to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference?
- UNICEF Zimbabwe seeks to hire a passionate and dedicated to provide professional technical assistance and support for programme design, planning and implementation, management, monitoring and evaluation of programme/project activities, data analysis and progress reporting, in support of programme goals and objectives.
- The Programme Officer (Convergence) will be responsible for programme coordination at sub-national level and is accountable for effective programme support to facilitate the application and adaptation of the Integrated Programme Approach strategies to achieve results for the women and children in Beitbridge district. He/she is responsible for stakeholder participation at the subnational level. He/She will be working with the Provincial and District Authorities and CSO Implementing Partner(s) responsible for direct implementation in liaison with the UNICEF Technical Group.
Position in Organization:
- Job no: 565952
- Contract type: Temporary Appointment
- Duty Station: Harare
- Level: NO-2
- Location: Zimbabwe
- Categories: Research, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Diploma or Degree relevant filed.
- Two years of relevant professional work experience is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Experience in program coordination and support to projects across multiple sectors in an asset
- Experience working at sub-national levels is preferred.
- Experience supporting teams during project implementation and monitoring and evaluation of projects and reporting is an asset.
- Background/familiarity with emergency is considered as an asset
Language requirements: Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of a local language is an asset
How to Apply UNICEF Programme Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/565952
The Closing Date: September 26, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNICEF National consultant for graphic design Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Finance and Administration Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNICEF International consultant for the design of a Grievance Redress Mechanism Jobs 2023
- ICRISAT Scientific Officer Jobs 2023
- FAO Procurement Officer Jobs 2023
- WFP VAM Officer Jobs 2023
- UNESCO Associate National Project Officer Jobs 2023
- ILO Driver Jobs 2023