UNICEF Quality assurance and certification of WASH infrastructure consultant Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. UNICEF Zambia looking for “Quality assurance and certification of WASH infrastructure consultant“. Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before September 27, 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on September 15, 2023 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Quality assurance and certification of WASH infrastructure consultant to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
Depending upon the needs/demand, the following specific tasks may be undertaken by the consultant:
- Carry out a technical assessment/feasibility for water and sanitation infrastructure.
- Prepare based on the above, (a) detailed specifications for supplies and equipment, where required). (b) detailed designs and detailed drawings/schedules, and (c) BOQs/cost estimates for the most appropriate technical options. Also provide technical assistance for review of the available designs/BoQs.
- Monitor the status, progress and quality of the works, use of supplies provided and delivery of WASH services (including emergency WASH interventions);
- Create maps and other technical tasks as assigned
- Prepare technical reports in respect of the works carried out in line with (i) above, as per agreed timeline.
Position in Organization:
- Positing Title: Quality assurance and certification of WASH infrastructure consultant
- Job no: 565898
- Contract type: Consultant
- Duty Station: Lusaka
- Level: Consultancy
- Location: Zambia
- Categories: WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene)
Required Qualification and Experience:
- A Master’s degree in civil engineering, geology, hydrogeology, groundwater engineering or a related field;
- At least eight years’ relevant experience including in design/supervision of water and sanitation infrastructure including piped water supply, boreholes and sanitation infrastructure.
- Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written);
- Proven ability to work effectively in cross-cultural and multi-cultural settings and teams, and to deliver high-quality results within expected time frames; and
- Experience of working in African countries, especially in Zambia and familiar with UNICEF WASH related.
How to Apply UNICEF Quality assurance and certification of WASH infrastructure consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: September 27, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.