UNICEF Regional Chief of Human Resources Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNICEF Kenya looking for “Regional Chief of Human Resources”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 03 July 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Chief of Human Resources to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference?
As Regional Chief of Human Resources, you will provide strategic vision and oversight on human resources function in UNICEF Eastern & Southern Africa Region (ESARO.
The successful individual will be responsible for the following key accountabilities:
- Promote management excellence in the office by ensuring accountability in all areas of HR and by demonstrating a high level of skills in the management of human resources including staff selection based on merit and the needs of the organization, staff counselling, systematic and equitable performance management, and staff well-being and development.
- Monitor compliance with all systems and procedures and ensure management integrity and accountability with high quality standards in all activities in HR; ensure the implementation of agreed audit recommendations; advise on corrective measures to be taken and establish relevant internal controls.
- Keep abreast of global and regional HR development trends and priorities to determine strategies, approaches, and innovations for global development of policies and procedures best suited for the region to ensure the ability of the organization to recruit, retain, develop, compensate and motivate a diverse body of highly qualified staff.
- Contribute to the culture and diversity journey for ESARO and offices in the region, in collaboration with management and other stakeholders. Provide strong support to staff wellbeing including the establishment of a values based, diverse, equitable, inclusive, and enabling workplace culture.
Qualification & Experience:
- An Advanced University Degree (Master’s) in human resource management, business management, international relations, psychology, or other related social science field is required.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of increasingly responsible professional experience, with an international organization and/or large corporation at the national and international levels, in human resources planning and management is required.
- Demonstrated success in building, leading, or managing teams of high-performing individuals
- Creates and encourages a climate of teamwork and collaboration in a multi-cultural environment.
- Analyzes and integrates potentially conflicting numerical, verbal, and other data from several sources.
- Previous experience in change management /innovation projects for organizational efficiencies is highly desirable
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of an additional UN Language (French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, and Spanish) is considered a strong advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Regional Chief of Human Resources Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 03 July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.