TechnoServe Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. TechnoServe Ethiopia looking for “Administrative Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 9th May 2023.
TechnoServe was founded by Ed Bullard in 1968 to help hardworking people in the developing world lift themselves, their families, and their communities out of poverty. Ed was captivated by the spirit and character of the Ghanaian people. But he was appalled by the depth of poverty that surrounded him. A businessman, Ed understood that the contrast between this poverty and his own prosperity came not from any innate difference between himself and a poor Ghanaian farmer.
The TechnoServe has published a job vacancy announcement on 24th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Assistant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
TechnoServe Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and operate quality and efficient communication services through handling incoming outgoing calls, mails and fax correspondences.
- Assist team members in administrative rules and regulations pertaining to interpretation and submission of various admin forms i.e. expense reports, timesheets, travel advance, etc.
- Receive guests and visitors, provide assistance and appropriate information and/or facilitate their visit as per schedule provided.
- Scheduling Appointment/meetings between directors, staff or other parties
- Managing Country Director Calander
- Provide support in photocopying, duplicating and binding materials and other correspondence and documents to Addis staff
- Maintain a register for all items photocopied/duplicated and/or bind according to the budget codes and report on monthly basis.
- Send and receive mails, parcels for official business through DHL, Post Office or hand carried by staff, or visitors. and check the payment such services obtained
- Request procurment of mobile card to staff on monthly basis and distribute to all staff as per their monthly allowance
- Assist the Senior Admin Officer in coordinate travel arrangements like hotel booking and reservations for meeting rooms, internal and external in accordance with the TechnoServe travel policy
- Assist the Senior Driver in coordinating vehicle arrangement in Addis
- Maintain enough stock of sanitary materials and refreshments (coffee and tea) in consultation with the Senior Admin Manager
- Maintaining petty cash
- Collect and up-date all information/emergency file related to the office list of interlocutors
- Reviews and recommends procedural changes to ensure compliance with policy and improve work processes
- Give support for the setting up of the filling system and the archiving process
- Maintaining accurate and up to date contact lists of staff and clients using Excel sheet and announce for all staff if there is a change.
- Receive items as per purchase order or dispatch note, inspect their condition.
- Note items that are missing or in bad condition and communicate to the Senior Admin Officer
- Issue all items from the store or receive items to the store after checking their proper authorization
- Update bin cards and stock cards and work out the balance after each receipt and dispatch/ issuance of items
- Register all fixed items in asset register book, update the register after every issuance, disposal, transfer or receipts of all fixed assets
- Update the personal ledger at every change in the balance and confirm change made with the concerned staff
- Assist in clearance process when employment of staff terminates by ensuring all materials under the custody of the exiting staff is returned.
- Handle other assignments as required.
Position in Organization:
- Administrative Assistant
- Job Category: Administration
- Requisition Number: ADMIN003416
- Posted: April 22, 2023
- Location: Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Minimum Two Years Experience.
How to Apply TechnoServe Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/TEC1006TESER/JobBoard/18180d88-ced0-4361-bd09-d5eef66dab24/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=3b596923-d6a9-42e0-9797-cb01bdc3d6fa
The Closing Date: 9th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.