UNICEF Supply and Logistics Specialist Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. UNICEF Nigeria looking for “Supply and Logistics Specialist”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 27 September 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 September 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Supply and Logistics Specialist to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference?
- Prepare the annual work plan for the Supply team; determine priorities/targets and performance measurements and monitor work progress to ensure that results are achieved according to schedule and performance standards.
- Supervise and coach team members, ensure timely performance management of staff. In collaboration with Supply Division, Regional Office, and the global supply community, ensure knowledge sharing and learning is prioritized in order to continuously build capacity of individuals and the team.
- In consultation with supervisor, ensure establishment and maintenance of operational capacity to handle FO supply chains, including staffing (appropriate staffing structure, timely recruitment, clarity of roles and responsibilities) and contracting of third-party services if applicable (e.g., customs clearance, warehousing, transport, distribution).
- An advanced university degree is required in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Procurement, Contract/Commercial Law, International Development, Health or related social science field, or relevant first-level university degree (Bachelor’s) in conjunction with a valid relevant professional certification is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience, at the national and international levels, in supply, logistics, procurement, contracting, administration and/or other directly related technical fields is required.
- Understanding of development and humanitarian work.
- Emergency experience an advantage.
- Health supply chain management experience an advantage.
Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Supply and Logistics Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 27 September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.