UNICEF Youth Innovation Coordinator Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. UNICEF South Africa looking for “Youth Innovation Coordinator“. Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 25th April 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 18th April 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Youth Innovation Coordinator to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
- Support the roll-out, piloting and scale up with YOMA in BNLES countries focusing on growth, impact and thrive
- Support the YOMA team in the conceptualization, drafting and finalization of programme and project proposals for BNLES countries
- Provide technical advice to the YOMA team and key counterparts on issues related to development economics, youth employability and evaluation/research/data
- Communication, advocacy, networking and partnership building
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in International Development, Entrepreneurship, Business, Innovation
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience in working on scaling up innovations to address youth unemployment and climate change
- Experience working with UN innovation teams preferred
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset
- Job No: 561225
- Contract Type: Consultant
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Youth Innovation Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/561225
The Closing Date: 25th April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.