UNISFA South Sudan looking for “Human Resources Assistant”.
Applicants with a High school may apply on or before 24th November 2023.
The United Nations Interim Security Force for Abyei (UNISFA) is a United Nations peacekeeping force in Abyei, which is contested between the Republic of Sudan and the Republic of South Sudan. UNISFA was approved on 27 June 2011 by the United Nations Security Council in United Nations Security Council Resolution 1990 after a flareup in the South Kordofan conflict earlier in June 2011.
The UNISFA has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th November 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources Assistant to be based in Abyei, South Sudan.
UNISFA Job Vacancy 2023
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is located in the Human Resources Unit of the United Nations Interim Security Force for Abyei (UNISFA), duty station Abyei. The incumbent will report directly to the Chief of Unit, Human Resources.
- High school or equivalent diploma is required. Technical or vocational certificate in human resources management, business administration, education or training is desirable.
- At least 8 years of progressively responsible experience in human resources management administrative services or related area is required
- Prior experience conducting a job classification or reclassified exercise for a section/department/bureau/ mission is required.
- ERP/SAP experience in the administration of benefits and entitlements for staff and non-staff, reporting/data analytics and staffing/post management is required.
- 5+ years of use in INSPIRA for the recruitment of staff and non-staff in a United Nations HR/Executive Office or similar organization is required.
- Experience overseeing the supervision of a recruitment team is desirable.
- UMOJA LPE-T is desirable
- Previous experience in designing and providing training and/or presentations to management and staff on HR topics is desirable.
- Experience in human resources management within a field operation of the United Nations or similar international organization is desirable
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the advertised post, fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of French is desirable.
- Job Opening ID: 221455
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNISFA Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/jobSearchDescription/221455
The Closing Date: 24th November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNMISS Logistics Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Chief of Education Jobs 2023
- UNDP Communication and Graphic Design Analyst Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Assistant Registration and Identity Management Officer Jobs 2023
- NRC WASH Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Assistant Development Officer Jobs 2023