UNISFA Management and Programme Analyst Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNISFA South Sudan looking for “Management and Programme Analyst“. Applicants with a Advanced university degree may apply on or before 31st March 2023.
The United Nations Interim Security Force for Abyei (UNISFA) is a United Nations peacekeeping force in Abyei, which is contested between the Republic of Sudan and the Republic of South Sudan. UNISFA was approved on 27 June 2011 by the United Nations Security Council in United Nations Security Council Resolution 1990 after a flareup in the South Kordofan conflict earlier in June 2011.
The UNISFA has published a job vacancy announcement on 02nd February 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Management and Programme Analyst to be based in Abyei, South Sudan.
UNISFA Job Vacancy 2023
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is located in the Office of the Chief of Mission Support of the United Nations Interim Security Force for Abyei (UNISFA), duty station Abyei. The incumbent will report directly to the Chief of Mission Support or their designate.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in accounting/finance, business or public administration, programme management, logistics, operations and supply chain management or related field. A first level degree with a combination of relevant academic qualifications and experience in finance/budget/program evaluation, operations and supply chain management or related area may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree
- At least seven (7) years of experience in conduct and management of business, programme and thematic inspections and evaluations of which, preferably three are at the international level, is required.
- Experience in leading and managing inspection and evaluation teams, survey methodology, data analysis, strategic planning, policy development, facilitation, results based management, change management, KPIs, the use of various research methodologies and sources of information including electronic sources on the internet, intranet and other databases is required.
- Experience in business process improvement, communicating change management initiatives to diverse audiences, ERP (SAP), IPSAS, business intelligence systems and managing multiple projects is desirable.
- Experience in peacekeeping is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position(s) advertised, fluency in English is required.
- Job Opening Number: 23-Management and Analysis-UNISFA-200133-R-Abyei (M)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNISFA Management and Programme Analyst Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=200133&Lang=en-US
The Closing Date: 31st March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.