United Nations Secretariat Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. United Nations Secretariat Kenya looking for “Senior Administrative Assistant”. Applicants with a Completion of High school diploma may apply on or before 01 July 2023.
The United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945. Currently made up of 193 Member States, the UN and its work are guided by the purposes and principles contained in its founding Charter. The UN has evolved over the years to keep pace with a rapidly changing world. But one thing has stayed the same: it remains the one place on Earth where all the world’s nations can gather together, discuss common problems, and find shared solutions that benefit all of humanity.
The United Nations Secretariat has published a job vacancy announcement on 05 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Administrative Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
United Nations Secretariat Job Vacancy 2023
- Ensure electronic contracts are created in accordance with agreed fee structure, creation of funds reservation for the contract.
- Monitors that submission deadlines are met and completed work is received from the contractors/agencies, discuss any problems with the supervisor.
- Coordinates extensively with Document Control Unit, translation and editing languages units and liaises frequently with internal team members both at Headquarters and in the field.
- Review comments from Editorial and Translation Units on the quality and acceptance of contracted work and draws attention if there is shortcoming in work provided.
- Propose updates to the standard operating procedures, identification of risks the area of responsibility.
- Completion of High school diploma or equivalent. Supplementary training in either business administration, finance, procurement, travel or contracts management is required.
- A minimum of (10) Ten years of progressively responsible work experience in administrative services, finance, accounting, human resources, procurement or related area is required. The minimum years of
- relevant experience is reduced by two years for candidates who possess a first level Completion of High school diploma.
- Experience using Microsoft Office specifically Word and Excel; as well as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems is required.
- Four (4) progressive years of work experience in contracts and/or documents management in an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another United Nations Officials language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply United Nations Secretariat Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 01 July 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.